1. Their Faith in God
2. Their Love for each other
3. Their Strength, work ethic and character
4. Their Honesty and integrity
5. Their Humility, selflessness and modesty
6. Their Ambitions and aspirations
7. Their Optimism for America
8. Their Concern for the future
9. Their Pride in their duties
10. Their Hopes and Dreams that didn't always come true but left them with no regrets.
Angela Simmons, Anna Veterans' Home Administrator, accepted the wreath and prominently displayed it in the main entry of the Anna Veterans' Home.
Pictured (left to right) are Angela Simmons, Sheila Alms and Dorothy Karsten. Not pictured, Shanti M. Kennedy(photographer).